Indian Statues Buffalo Hunt
About the Sculpture.
- Artist: Frederic Remington.
- Replicas are cast right here in the United States.
- Medium: 11 H x 16 L. Weight: 16 lbs.
- Large: 20 H x 30 L. Weight: 50 lbs.
- All Remington Sculptures are mounted on a marble base. Each base has a gold plated plaque with artist and statue name.
- Remington Art Pedestal size: 36 H x 22 L. Pedestal ships within 2-3 weeks.
is one of the most famous artists of all time. His bronze sculptures
captured the American west better than any other artist of his generation.
Each Remington Indian Statue
is museum quality and hand cast in high quality American bronze using the lost wax method. Each bronze sculpture includes a solid marble base and nameplate. The beautiful chocolate brown patina is applied by hand. Our foundries are located right here in the United States, that way we know what goes into each and every reproduction cast. These are high quality pieces that you would be proud of owning and displaying in you home or office.Indian Statues
Frederic Remington cast 22 different subjects. The first foundry with which he worked was the Henry-Bonnard Bronze Company in New York. Four different sculptures were cast, the Bronco Buster
, Wounded Bunkie, Wicked Pony and Scalp. In 1900 Remington began working exclusively with Roman Bronze Works, New York. This is when they started producing the bronzes with the lost wax method.
All or our Remington Indian Statues
are reproductions of the original. Generally, authentic Remington bronzes are not available for less than $75,000.
Please review our Sculpture Casting Process
to answer any questions you may have.Indian Statues ships within 2-3 business days.